Susan Ashbrook’s Perfect Palette is of high quality and perfect for use with acrylic paints. The Perfect Palette is white which is conducive to effective colour mixing. It is also translucent, so if you are preparing acrylic skins you will be able to hold the palette up to the light to get a good idea of what your skin will look like. The Perfect Palette is a valuable tool for creative acrylic and mixed media artists because all manner of work can be created on the palette, left to dry and then lifted off and transferred to the actual painting, providing additional dimension to your artwork. The Perfect Palette is easy to clean, reusable and environmentally friendly.
- Palette 9x12 -- This small palette is great for travelling, working on small projects, on small areas of a painting and trying new techniques.
- Palette 12x16 -- Perfect for studio and class work as well as midsized projects, with lots of mixing space. This size will fit easily into most artist paint boxes and French Easels.
- Palette 16x24 -- A great size to install directly on your tabouret or work surface, or for using greater amounts of paint for larger works.
- Palette 24x24 -- Even larger and a good size to create special projects and skins on, say for a decorative film for an unusually shaped window.
- Palette Custom Sizes -- The palette material is available in custom sizes to cover work surfaces, create large scale works, skins and extraordinary works of art! Please contact Susan directly about sizes, cost and shipping fees. Makes for easy cleanup on workbenches!